About the role:
The Commis Chef role is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to gain experience working within a successful, busy and fast paced Kitchen.
The role will involve ensuring that all food is prepared and presented to an exceptional standard and that high levels of cleanliness are maintained at all times alongside food hygiene and safety standards.
· 40 hours per week or 25 hours per week
· 5 days out of 7 (no split shifts)
Key skills and experience:
· Previous practical experience in the catering industry
· Qualification in Professional Cookery (desirable)
· Good communication skills
· Excellent standards of presentation
· The capability to work well as part of a team and to use own initiative
· The ability to cope well under pressure
· A team player, with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
· A flexible, adaptive approach to work
· Passionate about a career in Catering
· Working with a friendly and fun team (and creating fun and customer happiness for our guests – what’s not to like!)
· Excellent learning and development opportunities across the Resort
· Employee Resort Card ~ a discount and payment card allowing you access to discounted rates on accommodation, dining experiences, sports & leisure and entertainment
· Free use of Palms Health & Fitness Club*
If you are looking for an opportunity to progress and join a market leading Holiday Resort then this is your chance!