Open 365 days a year and located on the east coast close to the busy holiday destination of Great Yarmouth, Potters Resort prides itself on being the first Holiday Resort in the industry to be awarded a 5 star rating, an accolade which we have now held consistently for 18 years!
What is it like to work at Potters Resort?
With any role here at the resort, whether front of house or behind the scenes, we all work together to ensure each and every day our company vision of ‘To Entertain’ is at the forefront of what we do.
Our foundations are built upon exceptional customer service, and today, the Potter family are ably assisted by 585 team members offering the highest staff to guest ratio in the industry. It is therefore no surprise that when recruiting, we look for those who are passionate about delivering a 5 star standard, have the ability to engage and interact with our guests, and ultimately love hospitality as much as we do!
About the role:
This is a physically demanding role working within a fast paced kitchen environment. Food safety and hygiene standards must be adhered to at all times. The main focus of the role is to keep the all utensils, crockery, cooking equipment and the kitchen clean and up to standard.
· Full time, 40 hours per week, working 5 days out of 7
· Part time, 25 hours per week, working 5 evenings per week
· Casual hours also available
About You - Key skills and experience:
· Excellent attention to detail;
· The capability to work well as part of a team and to use own initiative;
· Good communication skills;
· The ability to cope well under pressure;
· Previous experience not essential as full training will be given
· Working with a friendly and fun team (and creating fun and customer happiness for our guests – what’s not to like!)
· Excellent learning and development opportunities across the Resort
· Employee Resort Card ~ a discount and payment card allowing you access to discounted rates on accommodation, dining experiences, sports & leisure and entertainment
· Free use of Palms Health & Fitness Club
If you are looking for an opportunity to progress and join a market leading Holiday Resort then this is your chance!